sábado, 18 de febrero de 2017

Why to become a surrogate mother


The reasons a woman decides being a surrogate mother can be endless. In the following story you will find the motivation of a prospective surrogate.

being a surrogate mother

I love being pregnant and I love being a mom. I love having my family. I can’t imagine my life without my children, or having had difficulty having a family!

People describe me as being loving, caring, and most of all if you know us. We love to laugh and we are humorous people, and I am no exception to that.

Our family enjoys outdoors -we like trekking, we love camping, kayaking, recreational quad-ding (it’s like a motorcycle but obviously four wheels - you go quad ding on dirt roads/paths) - these are our summer activities. In the winter, we enjoy snowmobiling, we also love to snowshoe and we cut down/chop down trees to prepare our winter’s firewood. I am very active, which is a good thing because I love to eat - I love to cook. I make my own bread, I grow my own vegetables, I bottle my own pickles.

I choose to be a surrogate mom because I want to help families who can’t have their own children. It means the world to me to help. I feel heart-broken every time I have a few high school friends - and they don’t have children and all they want is to have a child, and it breaks my heart. I want to have babies for everyone!

I enjoyed being a surrogate because I had a close relationship with my intended parents. We enjoyed talking to each other, and I think the best part is seeing their look on their face when they hold their baby (or in one of the cases, babies!) for the first time. They were just so mesmerized and I was proud to be able to bring that to them, to help them with that. My first journey I helped a French heterosexual couple and my second/third journeys were for a gay couple in Spain and Belgium.
My family and I live in a small community in California (US) however I grew up in Toronto (Canada), but I have lived in various places in Southern Ontario as well. My husband is my best friend - my kids are my world.

My kids currently are 16, 10 and 5. Everyone in my family is supportive of me being a surrogate mother. They think it’s great that their mom is a surrogate - and I believe it’s opening their eyes to the different diversities. Families are not just about a mom and dad having kids naturally - there are many types of families.

My life is very busy - my world revolves around my children. I come from humble roots and I just want to give this gift to you like I have before three other times for others, and it is my honor to be a proud surrogate mom!

become a surrogate mother


This is the story of an anonymous surrogate, but whatever motivations you have that have brought you to think about being a surrogate mother, know that you are an amazing woman!!!!!!!!

Learn more abut the surrogacy process and how to become a surrogate mother in this video.



Learn more about surrogacy in this link

No hay comentarios: